Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Here We Go

Well, here we go with the first "fleece" if you will. We decided today to go ahead and apply to the school. So, I'll write little essays about what a great Christian I am and all the reasons that I will be a great missionary midwife and we'll see what happens :) The suggestion from our pastor was that though he hates to say it because he wants us to stay here, based on our hearts and how this has all come together, we should probably plan on going until God closes the door.
I asked Malachi what he thought about going on an adventure. He said "like Dora?" and I said, "Sure, kinda like Dora". We'd be able to go to the beach and the mountains and see lots of fun and different things and help people. He said "sure, as long as I can bring my trucks, my books and my movies, applesauce and chips."
Gotta love him.

1 Comments:

Blogger LT Doc said...

Malachi had quite the list. So funny! I am very excited to see where God is going to take you... not just next year, but all the following years. He does have the most exciting adventure ever planned for you and your family! I am inspired and encouraged by your faithfulness. I love you!
Gretchen

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home